6.01.2010

straight or curly

i love my hair.
but in the summer time when I just wana brush brush and go...its an issue because it's curly.everybody is always like you're so lucky to have hair like this and blah blah.thank you.but it's a hassle.I dont want to put anything in it just because I know that I'll probably regret it and I like when my hair is curly sometimes.and boy do I NOT have the patience to straighten it often.

and on top of everything I work out like everyday.so my hair would just be a....fro.*sigh*
this was completely pointless I was just thinking out loud i guess.here are some pictures.


OR.....









4 comments:

  1. CURLY!
    I love your hair sooooooo much when its curly.
    I love it both ways but nobody wears their hair curly anymore.
    Stand out chica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how did i know you would love it that way.lol.but it'll prbly be curly for the whole summer.unless i just slip up and get really lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree. Curly is cool bc everyone has straight hair. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. be original...if you have hair issues and need some advice i know plenty of hair websites and youtube videos that can help!!!!!if you have a problem with frizz i know a technique that can help.....=) dont fell dismayed there is always a solution my dear

    ReplyDelete