“love builds up the broken wall
and straigtens the crooked path.
love keeps the stars in the firmament
and imposes rhythm on te ocean tides
each of us is created of it
and i suspect
each of us was created for it”
- “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- “i can be changed by what happens to me. but i refuse to be reduced by it.”
- “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
- “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.”
- “everything has rhythm. everything dances.”
told by the great Maya Angelou
i always find myself eager to hear other people's story to relate to mine.
so i wont feel alone and know that I will make it....one way or another.